Getting certified is one of the most important things to keep growing if you are working either in the field of Project Management or Business Analysis. Moreover, when you already have a decent amount of experience in the field, it might start getting difficult to find a job that allows you to grow further professionally. However, with the help of some of the most advanced certifications in either of the fields, the same can become possible. Below mentioned are the most advanced certifications in the fields of Project Management and Business Analysis respectively, along with their eligibility criteria.
Most advanced Project Management Certification and its Eligibility Criteria:
PMP Certification is considered to be one of the most advanced certifications that a Project Manager can get to boost his/her professional life. Moreover, it is regulated by one of the most reputed projects Management Institutes, i.e, the PMI (Project Management Institute), which further enhances its value in the field. It is accepted globally and can make you eligible to pick up more efficient and better-paying opportunities. However, to become eligible for the same, you need to clear either one of the below mentioned criteria:
· People with a highs school certification who wish to apply for the PMP Certification needs to acquire work experience of 5 years. Along with that, they also require to acquire 7500 hours of work as a project manager and complete 35 hours of formal PMP course become eligible for the certification.
· People with higher qualifications need only 3 years of experience in order to apply for the PMP Certification. In addition, gaining 4500 hours of professional experience as a project manager and completing the 35 hours of formal PMP course is also mandatory to become eligible for the certification.
Most advanced Business Analyst Certification and its Eligibility Criteria:
CCBA is considered to be the most advanced BA certification. It is regulated under the International Institute of Business Analysis which is considered to be the best institute for Business Analysts. Gaining a BA certification under IIBA can actually be really beneficial for professionals connected to the field can boost their career graph. Here are the eligibility criteria that you need to crack in order to gain the same:
· Applicants need to acquire at least 7 years of work experience to apply for CCBA.
· They also require to have acquired 21 hours of professional development within the past 4 years.
· The applicant also must have a minimum educational qualification to up to high school.
· They are also required to agree with all the terms and conditions regulated by IIBA.
· They are also to strictly follow the code of conduct designed for the CCBA certification exam.
If you manage to get either of the above-mentioned certifications, based on your professional background, it can be really helpful in allowing you to reach the heights of your profession. Moreover, as soon as you become eligible for this certification, wait no more, and try to grab them as soon as possible. It will also allow you to cater to much better opportunities in your field. Moreover, it will also bring about a huge rise in your current pays scale and make you eligible to serve some of the best companies in your field.