These two courses are the most demandable ones in the corporate market. Whether you are a Business Analyst or you are a Project Manager, having credentials lifts your career to the next level.
ECBA at a glance:
It is an acronym for Entry Certificate in Business Analyst. Professionals who are looking forward to this course can earn their ECBA certification from the International Institute of Business Analyst (IIBA). By carefully analyzing the various problems, the certified candidate can reap huge success for their respective organization.
Why should you get this credential at the earliest?
This particular course is meant for individuals who want to develop their knowledge and business analysis techniques, also are ready to make their organization stay ahead in this slit throat competitive world. The best part about doing the same, is you do not require prior work experience to complete it. All, it needs is only professional development hours. Therefore, it is very much different from all the other certifications that are related to Business Analysis.
The benefits of doing it to the individuals:
· If you do the ECBA certification, there be your improvement in overall performance to correctly analyze and access data.
· Most importantly, if you pursue it, you will enjoy the personal satisfaction of accomplishing the preliminary step in the process of excelling in your career.
· Also, the individual learns and understands the principles of best industry practices. Hence, they would stay ahead of their non-certified peer groups.
PMP course at a glance:
It is an acronym for Project Management Professionals. Applicants who are looking forward to this course can earn their credential from the Project Management Institute (PMI). By crossing all the hurdles and solving all the problems, the certified holder takes their project towards success.
Why should you do this course?
Often the projects are associated with high investment costs and are therefore of strategic importance. The applicants who successfully clear the exam of this PMP course are given more preference than the other colleagues as they are known to be experts in deals with project problems and completing the same on time. If you are inclined towards this field and hold some experience then it is the best suit for you as it requires certain work history.
The benefits one can avail after the completion of it:
· The personal chance of professionals on the job market improves as they guarantee quality standards.
· It enables your uniform approaches and a common understanding of the project. In this manner, it confirms your competence and experience as a project manager with an internationally recognized title.
· You would always be selected over the other non-certified peer groups as you would be able to coordinate better with other managers and customers.
· You would use the training in all project-relevant topics, as a result, your project efficiency and marketing benefits increase.
With so many merits they have and the benefits they provide, you should not think twice. Business Analysis or Project Manager the choice is all yours. Any course whether it is a PMP course or any BA one you should pick it after having full information not based on what you hear or see others doing.
It’s time that you should prove your skills by getting as many certifications as you can!